Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Physiotherapy is the treatment of the disease or ailment by various therapeutic measures like exercises and other electrotherapeutic modalities.
Goal of Rehabilitation Team is to help achieve optimal recovery of function and improve the quality of life.
Each therapist is a trained professional in neurology, Orthopedic, Cardiopulmonary and Critical Care.
Physiotherapists here diagnose and treat individuals of all ages from new born to the very oldest, who have medical problems, illnesses or injuries that limit their abilities to perform functional activities.
- Paediatric physiotherapy esp. cerebral Palsy
- Antenatal and post natal physiotherapy
- All kinds of aches like cervical spine pain low back pain, joint pains
- Neurological rehabilitation like nerve injuries, paraplegia, Hemiplegia
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Chest physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy following joint replacements surgeries
- Sports injuries
- State of the art electrotherapy unit including
- Microwave Diathermy
- Interferential Therapy
- Phyaction Guidance
- Ultrasonic Therapy
- Short wave Diathermy
- Cervical and Lumbar Traction
- Wax Bath
- CPM for ankle
- CPM for knee
- Laser therapy
The department also has well equipped exercise therapy unit along with parallel bars. We also have magneto therapy unit for quicker bone and wound healing, pain and oedema.
Team of Specialists:
- Dr Rashmi Mahajan
- Dr Shiny Sanju
- Ms. Pooja Tiwari
Dr. Rashmi MahajanHony.Physiotherapist
Dr. Shiny SanjuHony.Jr. Consultant
Ms. Pooja TiwariJr. Physiotherapist