Department of neurosurgery is the first of its kind in this region of Delhi and recognised as a centre of excellence for neurosurgery for a long time. It has always remained at the forefront of technological development and high standards of patient care.
With the availability of following diagnostics & services it has become a tertiary care centre where all serious, high risk and challenging patients are being referred from Delhi and neighbouring states.
- CT scan head/spine with 3D reconstructions (24 Hrs)
- Round the clock MRI Services
- Digital x-rays of skull/spine
- CT angiography/ MR Angiography
- Cath lab for angiography and DSA
- CSF examination through lumber/cisternal puncture/ventricular tap
- ICP monitoring
- Neuroelectrophysiology studies
- Tran cranial Doppler studies
- Advanced 24 hrs. Neurotrauma services- with round the clock CT scan, neurosurgical team and well equipped neurosurgical OT & ICU.
- 24 hrs ICU care for surgical/nonsurgical patients with dedicated ventilators and monitors.
- Advanced brain tumour centre-operating room equipped for micro neurosurgery & C-Arm for all types of benign and malignant brain tumours, metastatic tumours, pituitary tumours.
- Surgery for stroke
- Stereotactic surgery under CT/ MRI guidance
- CSF shunting procedures, hydrocephalus
- Surgery for congenital malformations
- Surgery for CSF fistulas
- Surgery for aneurysms & vascular malformations, vascular occlusions
- Endovascular neurosurgery
- Spinal injuries
- Tumours of spine & spinal cord
- Spinal malformations
- Infections of spine
- Degenerative diseases of spine
- Lumber/cervical disc surgery-microscopic/endoscopic
- Spinal instrumentation
- Surgery for pain
- Peripheral nerve surgery repair/decompression
- Paediatric neurosurgery
Team of Specialists:
- Dr Rajiv Seth
- Dr Munish Aggarwal
Dr Rajiv SethHony. Consultant
Dr. Munish K. AggarwalHony. Consultant