General & Laparoscopic Surgery
Department of surgery is a state-of-the-art specialized healthcare facility designed to provide the highest levels of professional expertise and patient care. With our motto of "early mobilization minimal discomfort", we provide a comprehensive range of treatment for patients undergoing surgery. Highly qualified and experienced doctors with their team look after the management of the surgical patients.
Emphasis is on utilization of minimal access techniques (Laparoscopic Surgery), so that patients reap the benefits of faster recovery, lesser post-operative pain and minimal post-surgical complications. The Department is recognized by National board of Examination for teaching & training the Post graduates (DNB Students).
Services and Treatments offered
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery (Key hole surgery)
- All kinds of hernias– both by open and by laparoscopic surgery.
- complete diagnosis and operative treatment for cysts and tumours of the salivary glands, thyroid, parathyroids, adrenals, breast, lipomas and tumours of the abdomen
- Abdominal surgeries such as Gall Bladder, Biliary ducts, Appendix, Intestines (open/ laparoscopic surgery) including Hemi/Total Colectomies,Pancreas, Anti reflux procedures for GERD etc
- Modern management of anorectal diseases like piles, fissures and fistulas(MAFT) with stapled Anopexy
- Diseases of the veins such as varicose veins
Team of Specialists:
- Dr. S.K. Sethi, Dr Prem Arora ,Dr Sanjeev Kr Gupta
- Dr. A.J.S. Gulati, Dr. Atul Bhatnagar
- Dr. Vimal Jain,Dr Shalit Jolly ,Dr Arvind Singh
Dr Shalit JollyAttending ConsultantView Profile
Dr Sanjeev Kr GuptaAttending ConsultantView Profile